Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Hope everyone had a good holiday.  I celebrated my no-baby day by taking a nap.  And then ironing the interfacing on BB's new dress and LB's new shorts set and her tractor set.  BB's new dress is the closest to complete, but it still needs the strawberry patch sewn on the front.  I made it a theme--two of the four buttons are strawberry seed buttons and the other two are strawberries.  I'm thinking of adding another patch to the matching diaper cover, but I have to get to the store to buy one, first.  We'll see.  I've been acquiring a few more infant patterns, because honestly, I just don't have a lot of them!  Anyway, hope y'all had a good holiday, and I have the girls here tomorrow!



Tomorrow, I'll have pictures of my bow experiment--tractor bows to match the outfit. (Yes, I have lost my mind!)  And most likely pictures of LB wearing the whole shebang.    Tomorrow, I'll try to start an up-cycling project--an old skirt that was with some donated fabric into a dress for BB.  I'll use some of my batiste reserve to make a shirt to go underneath with a little peter pan collar and she'll have a cute little dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment