Friday, October 14, 2011

Totally Thrifted

Yesterday afternoon, my sister had a doctor's appointment.  This is only significant because we went to the nearby thrift store to kill some time.  We didn't find the baby jumper we were looking for, but we did find some cute clothes for the girls.  I love thrift stores for that!  Now, they always have to be washed.  And this time around, there were three stains on Bit's new-to-her dress.  But I've learned how to get just about any organic stain out, so it was no big deal.

I love the fact that I can get pretty things that I can't afford otherwise.  This is a 4T, and I might have to take down the hem--I'm not sure yet.    Very nicely machine smocked.  Okay, that's a bit snobby, but I like hand-done things better!

This is what we found for Boo.  It's a large 3-6 months and I think that it might be a bit large on her still.  It should be nice as a casual jacket, and it looked as if it was never worn...

I love thrift stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment