Thursday, September 1, 2011

Butterick 7637

This is my favorite picture from the photo shoot!  :) Doesn't she look adorable?  I meant to blog about this before I went to bed, but I crashed hard last night, and as it's 3:30 in the morning, I'll be heading back to bed shortly!  Looking back, I should have taken an inch out of the smocked bodice piece because as it stands the puffing is overly dramatic and it just looks messy.  I still wonder where my three-inch hem went, though.  Because I was lucky to get an inch in the end and I swear I added enough length!  I am, however, proud of the resulting hem--it's hard to get two skirts hemmed just right.  Anyway, hope y'all have a good morning; I'm off to go back to bed.  Tomorrow, I'm going to get the last dress project done so that I can get rid of it!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. It Very beautiful. Outstanding work!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel the same way about hems sometimes...where do they go?

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete