Saturday, December 3, 2011

Muppets.

This is primarily a sewing blog, but at times, I may post other things.  Like this--

Like most kids of the late 70s and early 80s, I grew up with the Muppets.  I can't sing even an eighth of the cartoon theme songs, but I can still sing the entire Muppet theme.  I cried when Jim Henson died.  I still love Sesame Street--though stopped watching it until I got a kid the right age.  I saw all the Muppet movies up until Treasure Island.  Heck, I even learned how to work Muppet-type puppets in high school. 

We just went to see the new Muppet Movie.

Totally. Awesome.

Bit actually watched the whole thing in the theatre with us. I swear they could make a new TV series work after that movie. And I know I'd watch it.    And honestly, I wish they would.  In this era of King Reality TV, I think there's room for the Muppets.  I think we could use the laughter back.

2 comments:

  1. Here you can watch the muppets movie online here but you can watch here only trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I want to watch this so bad I can't wait! I think it's Ok to post non-sewing... especially when it concerns the Muppets!

    ReplyDelete