Tuesday, October 9, 2012

KCWC--Day 2





I actually got pretty far today, all things considered.  The plackets on the skirts are done.  (That lace looks really crooked in the picture, but I swear it's not.  *sigh* if it is, I'll be ripping it off!)  The bodices are sewn together.  I had the cuffs on, too, before I realized that I'd sewn them on wrong, so I ripped 'em off!  Tomorrow, I intend to finish the actual dresses and get the pinafores cut out.  I have to adjust the pinny bodices to the same length, but the Psycho Billy Christmas dresses are progressing.  Yeah, if I were making separates, I'd be finished with four complete outfits by now, but I didn't finish last years' dresses, so this is redemption for me!  And I may have to adjust my plans to try and make some winter weight dresses because the weather suddenly changed to cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment