Friday, July 1, 2011

Itty Bitty dress and enlargement.

Today, I sewed together the 1-3 months version of the Itty Bitty Baby Dress and it's toddler version.  It's not quite finished yet, because I goofed and sewed the binding to the right side of the fabric instead of the wrong side, but it's almost there.  It's made from white Moda girlie girl sunflower fabric with pink lining and pink binding.  Both of them are made to match; they're sister dresses.    I also redrafted the bodice of the dress so that it has a back and a front, and I'm adding a ribbon bow to the front so that they're easy to tell apart.  As soon as I finish the rest of the hemming (I hem by hand) and iron and sew on the bows, I'll post pictures.  It's hard juggling sewing and two little girls.  Harder than I ever thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment