Friday, June 10, 2011

Busy, busy!

I've been a busy little sewist these past few days.  I finally finished Gracie's birthday dress.  It's a 30s Hollywood pattern, Hollywood 984--












And I used another to make matching panties to go underneath with Hollywood 1111, which is also late 30s--












I also finished three coordinating sundresses from modern patterns, Simplicity 2375, and Butterick 3477.  This year, they're made from cupcake fabric--


(the reviews are last year's models)








And Rickie's tractor overalls were a big hit--




They're from Jalie 972.








And I hope his new tractor shirt that he hasn't seen yet will be, too.  It's from Advance 4440, which is a 1940s pattern.  Unprinted, too.

And I've reviewed all of these, at one time or another. My next project is more pajamas.  Lightweight summer ones for SIL.  After Christmas, I swore off 'em, but I just can't seem to stay away....

No comments:

Post a Comment