Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whoops!

Did it again.  Sometimes I get involved in a project and lose track of time.  Next thing I know, it's 9 AM and I haven't been to bed.  At least the result is attractive.  Okay, so it still needs buttons and buttonholes.  But I'm tired, so it can wait until later this afternoon.  The panties to go underneath are finished, too.  I decided pink was the way to go.  The buttons are covered in the brown fabric, and they'll be going all the way down the front.  I also need to fray check the slashes that make the yoke possible.  And take pictures with Bit.  I have matching hair bows and clippies, and I'll need to take a better hangar picture, because it isn't quite straight on this one--the yoke looks crooked, even though it's not.  I'm glad Gracie insisted on a sash.  I don't like the way this looks with out it!  Have a great day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment